What is Gtechniq & why do we use Gtechniq?
The process of applying state of the art protection technology like Gtehcniq requires the correct conditions.
Lighting & preparation to ensure you receive maximum durability are key.
The first coating whilst not necessarily hydrophobic protects the paint finish and then the Exo top coats help the water repel from the surface.
Not only does this make it easier to clean but take s the car much longer to get dirty in the first place.
We generally need the car for 3/4 days to ensure maximum preparation, machine polishing & curing time.
Gtechniq smart surface science combines the latest in fields such as nano and supramolecular chemistry, with rigorous real-world and laboratory testing.
The premise for all Gtechniq products is to hit a sweet spot of performance, ease of application and price.
They apply the same principle to their whole range from the simplest shampoo, right through to our ultra durable, scratch resistant paint coatings.
Massive advances in silicon technology driven by a high global demand for faster and smaller processors have thrown up a wealth of new and innovative raw materials.
This offers a range of solutions that were never possible even five years ago.
The world of nanoengineered molecular technology is fast moving and increasingly complex.
Gtechniq’s formulators have the experience, connections and motivation to bring to the market, class leading products, proven to improve every aspect of surface care.
- Snow Foam Pre wash & Iron Deposit Removal
- 2 bucket wash
- Full Clay Bar
- Bodywork Contamination Removal
- Wheel Contamination removal
- Glass Polish & Sealant
- Paintwork is machine polished to enhance the finish ready for the protection coating, if full correction is required this is additional cost at £50.00 per hour until complete on top of the standard pricing and must be discussed before booking in.
- Panel Wipe Strip Down to remove oils and polish residue
- Anything from Crystal Serum light, Serum Ultra or C1 is applied (depending on what you have requested) followed by 1-2 coats of Exo and finally C2V3 the morning it leaves as a transport coat
- Wheel Armour is applied
- Trim Dressing
- Long life tyre care
- Gtechniq Leather And Interior Trims Protection added to leather seats, steering wheel, door card arm rests & gear stick gator
- Light engine clean to revive appearance
- Custom Gtechniq & Cambridge Concours Aftercare Kit
Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light & C2V3 (Single Stage 1 day Machine Polish) from £500.00
Gtechniq Crystal Serum Light + Exo (2/3 day Paint Enhancement/Correction Machine Polish) from £750.00 *5 Year Warranty*
Gtechniq Serum ULTRA + Exo (2/3 day Paint Enhancement/Correction Machine Polish) from £1000.00 *9 Year Warranty*
- All these prices are plus VAT
- Maintenance Cleans to after service from £75.00
- Booster Packages from £300.00
- Wash Training to help maintain your own car after coating from £50.00 for one hour
TIPS for Home Aftercare
The Car CANNOT be washed for 2 weeks after application.
- Jet washing and leaving to drip dry (unless with 100% pure filtered water)
- Mobile Detailing
For maximum durability leave it to get dirty regardless and when you have the time to detail it properly you can do so after 2 weeks.
For best results:
- Do not snow foam
- Jet wash from miniumum of a metre a way two panels a time from above the panels spraying downwards to loosen dirt
- Then carefully with (ideally) a microfibre wash mitt wash from the top of each panel to the bottom rinsing in the two buckets as you go
- Then jet rinse and towel dry before moving on to the next two panels
- This way you don’t leave product or water sitting on the surface of the coating to long
- You will splash already clean panels as you go round but just towel dry adjoining panels as you go
Why Choose Cambridge Concours
- A complete range of paint correction services from swirl & hologram removal, Paint Enhancement & The Concours Detail.
- We offer luxury leather reconolising & re-trimming. We cater for all automotive, aerospace & marine interiors.
- We take full paint measurements to identify any smart repairs or previously polished areas so we know what we’re dealing with before we start.
- We can work with carbon fibre bodies, plastic, fibre glass & aluminium just to name a few so be rest assured you are in safe hands.
- We can work with crema leathers, ceramic clear coats, self-healing lacquers & intricate shag piles.
- We are covered to drive, work on and store your car and after working closely with the largest detailer insurers in the UK we understand we are part of a very small group to be able to claim this (please feel free to request to view our documentation when booking).
- Create an account today to receive exclusive offers and one off discounts on our products, accessories and training days.
What our customers say about us
After a dealer ruined the paint work on our Range Rover of which there wasn’t a panel or plastic trim that wasn’t scratched, even after the dealer having 2 separate people out to “correct” the paintwork it still looked a complete mess, covered in hologram’s and swirls beyond swirls. finally they agreed to reimburse me for instructing who I wanted to work on the car and off to Simon it went. The result was truly unbelievably good, the paintwork had never looked so good even though we had the car from new. It has since been back to Simon again, due to the incompetence of our dealer washing the car even after being told countless times not to wash it, and the result was again truly superb. The TVR is booked in for its Spring treat in 2017 and expect that too will come back immaculate. Simon’s mobile washing arm also needs a mention as Richard is not only a nice guy but takes the same pride as Simon does in the end result.
I Wouldn’t take my cars anywhere else, the service is second to none, and both Simon and Richard are thoroughly nice guys who love what they do which shows in the end product….
I’ve used Cambridge Concours twice now. The first time, Simon did a great job of bringing the paintwork on my 10 year old Impreza back to life. In just a day, it was back to showroom quality! The second time was to attend a day long detailing course, which was really informative. I learned so much, and was really proud of the job I’d done on my car by the end of the day.
It’s really great to meet and learn from someone who has passion, knowledge and skill at what he does. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.
Cambridge Concours – Easily one of the best car detailing companies in the East of England. Simon Walters the director there is a perfectionist at what he does. I have been taking my cars to him for the past 3 years. Almost immediately after purchasing my new cars I have taken them to Simon and his team. The results have been stunning even on brand new cars. The cars have stayed in pristine condition for years, after Simon and his team have done their ‘magic’ on them. I highly recommend Cambridge Concours as one of the very best car detailing companies I have ever used.