Why do we use Gyeon Quartz Coatings
GYEON offers a range of premium quality products which have been extensively tested to satisfy the needs of car detailing enthusiasts, as well as the tough requirements of professionals. GYEON have spared no expense to provide us with the most innovative solutions which will always provide exceptional results and satisfaction.
All protective coatings created by GYEON are based on SiO2, which is a guarantee for an exceptional resistance to chemicals of pH 2-11, as well as to other harmful substances present on the roads and in the atmosphere.
GYEON is a standard-setter when it comes to durability of protective coatings, offering all detailing enthusiasts maximum performance, while professionals can offer a 2-year warranty for the Q2 MOHS PLUS protection.
One of the primary reasons behind conducting an auto-detailing treatment is the protection of the surface, it is also to enhance of vehicle’s looks. GYEON combines exceptional durability with visual effects that often overshadow what natural waxes can do.
- Snow foam Pre wash
- 2 bucket wash
- Full Clay Bar
- Bodywork Contamination Removal
- Wheel Contamination removal
- Glass Sealant
- Machine polishing – 2 stage Paint Correction
- IPA Strip down
- 2 Tough Premium Ceramic Coating heat cured with infrared light
- Wheel sealant
- Trim Dressing
- Long life tyre care
Why Choose Cambridge Concours
- A complete range of paint correction services from swirl & hologram removal, Paint Enhancement & The Concours Detail.
- We offer luxury leather reconolising & re-trimming. We cater for all automotive, aerospace & marine interiors.
- We take full paint measurements to identify any smart repairs or previously polished areas so we know what we’re dealing with before we start.
- We can work with carbon fibre bodies, plastic, fibre glass & aluminium just to name a few so be rest assured you are in safe hands.
- We can work with crema leathers, ceramic clear coats, self-healing lacquers & intricate shag piles.
- We are covered to drive, work on and store your car and after working closely with the largest detailer insurers in the UK we understand we are part of a very small group to be able to claim this (please feel free to request to view our documentation when booking).
- Create an account today to receive exclusive offers and one off discounts on our products, accessories and training days.
What our customers say about us
After a dealer ruined the paint work on our Range Rover of which there wasn’t a panel or plastic trim that wasn’t scratched, even after the dealer having 2 separate people out to “correct” the paintwork it still looked a complete mess, covered in hologram’s and swirls beyond swirls. finally they agreed to reimburse me for instructing who I wanted to work on the car and off to Simon it went. The result was truly unbelievably good, the paintwork had never looked so good even though we had the car from new. It has since been back to Simon again, due to the incompetence of our dealer washing the car even after being told countless times not to wash it, and the result was again truly superb. The TVR is booked in for its Spring treat in 2017 and expect that too will come back immaculate. Simon’s mobile washing arm also needs a mention as Richard is not only a nice guy but takes the same pride as Simon does in the end result.
I Wouldn’t take my cars anywhere else, the service is second to none, and both Simon and Richard are thoroughly nice guys who love what they do which shows in the end product….
I’ve used Cambridge Concours twice now. The first time, Simon did a great job of bringing the paintwork on my 10 year old Impreza back to life. In just a day, it was back to showroom quality! The second time was to attend a day long detailing course, which was really informative. I learned so much, and was really proud of the job I’d done on my car by the end of the day.
It’s really great to meet and learn from someone who has passion, knowledge and skill at what he does. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.
Cambridge Concours – Easily one of the best car detailing companies in the East of England. Simon Walters the director there is a perfectionist at what he does. I have been taking my cars to him for the past 3 years. Almost immediately after purchasing my new cars I have taken them to Simon and his team. The results have been stunning even on brand new cars. The cars have stayed in pristine condition for years, after Simon and his team have done their ‘magic’ on them. I highly recommend Cambridge Concours as one of the very best car detailing companies I have ever used.