What is Gtechniq & why do we use Gtechniq?
The process of applying state of the art protection technology like Gtehcniq requires the correct conditions, lighting & preparation to ensure you receive maximum durability.
The first coating whilst not necessarily hydrophobic protects and protects the finish and then the Exo top coats helps the water repel from the surface and make its easier to clean.
We suggest a wheels off coating application for maximum effect but for those on a budget the fascias can be de-greased polished and treated still to help for an easier future wheel clean.
We generally need the car for 2/3 days to ensure maximum curing time.
Gtechniq smart surface science combines the latest in fields such as nanochemistry and supramolecular chemistry, with rigorous real-world and laboratory testing.
The premise for all Gtechniq products is to hit a sweet spot of performance, ease of application and price. We apply the same principle to our whole range from the simplest shampoo, right through to our ultra durable, scratch resistant paint coatings.
Massive advances in silicon technology driven by a high global demand for faster and smaller processors have thrown up a wealth of new and innovative raw materials, offering a range of solutions that were never possible even five years ago.
The world of nanoengineered molecular technology is fast moving and increasingly complex. Gtechniq’s formulators have the experience, connections and motivation to bring to the market, class leading products, proven to improve every aspect of surface care.
- Snow foam Pre wash
- 2 bucket wash
- Full Clay Bar
- Bodywork Contamination Removal
- Wheel Contamination removal
- Glass Sealant
- Preparation Machine Polish
- IPA Strip down
- 2 Tough Premium Ceramic Coating
- Wheel sealant
- Trim Dressing
- Long life tyre care
Welcome to Cambridge Conours Ltd Training Academy in the UK. We are now an Approved training & assessment centre for the Professional Detailers & Valeters Association. As a long term PVD member and now Board [...]
• Gyeon Ceramic 2 years warranted ceramic sealant: (12 hours sealant application) £450.00
• Gtechniq Exo & C1 Treatment: ( 12 Hour application process) – From £699.00
• Dodo Juice Infinity Sealant (glass/wheel & trim) : (12 hour application Process) – From £375.00
• Gyeon Seasonal sealant: 6 months protection-Half day service: From £150.00
• Swissax zymol
Why Choose Cambridge Concours
- A complete range of paint correction services from swirl & hologram removal, Paint Enhancement & The Concours Detail.
- We offer luxury leather reconolising & re-trimming. We cater for all automotive, aerospace & marine interiors.
- We take full paint measurements to identify any smart repairs or previously polished areas so we know what we’re dealing with before we start.
- We can work with carbon fibre bodies, plastic, fibre glass & aluminium just to name a few so be rest assured you are in safe hands.
- We can work with crema leathers, ceramic clear coats, self-healing lacquers & intricate shag piles.
- We are covered to drive, work on and store your car and after working closely with the largest detailer insurers in the UK we understand we are part of a very small group to be able to claim this (please feel free to request to view our documentation when booking).
- Create an account today to receive exclusive offers and one off discounts on our products, accessories and training days.
What our customers say about us
After a dealer ruined the paint work on our Range Rover of which there wasn’t a panel or plastic trim that wasn’t scratched, even after the dealer having 2 separate people out to “correct” the paintwork it still looked a complete mess, covered in hologram’s and swirls beyond swirls. finally they agreed to reimburse me for instructing who I wanted to work on the car and off to Simon it went. The result was truly unbelievably good, the paintwork had never looked so good even though we had the car from new. It has since been back to Simon again, due to the incompetence of our dealer washing the car even after being told countless times not to wash it, and the result was again truly superb. The TVR is booked in for its Spring treat in 2017 and expect that too will come back immaculate. Simon’s mobile washing arm also needs a mention as Richard is not only a nice guy but takes the same pride as Simon does in the end result.
I Wouldn’t take my cars anywhere else, the service is second to none, and both Simon and Richard are thoroughly nice guys who love what they do which shows in the end product….
I’ve used Cambridge Concours twice now. The first time, Simon did a great job of bringing the paintwork on my 10 year old Impreza back to life. In just a day, it was back to showroom quality! The second time was to attend a day long detailing course, which was really informative. I learned so much, and was really proud of the job I’d done on my car by the end of the day.
It’s really great to meet and learn from someone who has passion, knowledge and skill at what he does. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.
Cambridge Concours – Easily one of the best car detailing companies in the East of England. Simon Walters the director there is a perfectionist at what he does. I have been taking my cars to him for the past 3 years. Almost immediately after purchasing my new cars I have taken them to Simon and his team. The results have been stunning even on brand new cars. The cars have stayed in pristine condition for years, after Simon and his team have done their ‘magic’ on them. I highly recommend Cambridge Concours as one of the very best car detailing companies I have ever used.